Chatswood IEC Uniform is available for purchase at the IEC on the day of enrolment. Our uniform identifies students as belonging to Chatswood IEC as well as reflecting school community standards and expectations.
- It is expected that all Chatswood IEC students wear the uniform during school hours, while travelling to and from school, and when engaged in school activities out of school hours.
- Students are to wear full school uniform Monday to Thursday.
- Correct sport uniform is worn on Friday.
- For all PE classes, students will change into their sports uniform at the beginning of the lesson and back into school uniform at the end of the lesson.
- Students who persist in not wearing the school uniform will be required to buy the uniform at school immediately.
All students are expected to wear black leather school shoes that need to be purchased before enrolment. Students who do not have items of the the uniform listed below (including jackets and shoes) have the upcoming holidays to purchase.
Please call the school on 9411 5288 if you require clarification or financial assistance to comply with the uniform policy.
School Uniform Girls
- White school shirt.
- Black skirt or black dress pants (no jeans or track pants) - purchase skirt at school.
- Black opaque full length tights or black/natural pantyhose may be worn in winter.
- Navy cardigan or V neck jumper.
School Uniform Boys
- White school shirt.
- Grey long trousers (no jeans or track pants)
- In summer boys may wear grey shorts and these must be purchased at Chatswood High School Uniform shop.
- Navy V Neck jumper.
P.E. / Sport Uniform - boys and girls
- White T-shirt.
- Navy shorts.
- Navy Cardigan or V neck jumper.
If the weather is cold students may wear plain navy or black track pants - no logos. Students have one P.E. class per week and are expected to bring their P.E. uniform (including runners) in their bag (unless class is on a Friday). Time is provided at the beginning and end of the class for students to change. Students do not wear P.E. uniform all day - except Friday.
Jacket - Boys and Girls
If it is very cold students may wear a jacket over jumpers and cardigans. - No Hoodies.Jackets/coats must be plain black or grey. No logos or other colours.
Shoes - Boys and Girls
Boys and girls are expected to wear black closed-in leather shoes (no heels or ballet flats) as part of the IEC uniform. This is a mandatory requirement. Runners can only be worn on Friday as part of the P.E. uniform.